THE POLITICS OF JESUS
Every Sunday until October 25, 2020
9:00am – 12:00pmCategory: All | Coordinator: Blake Melancon
Our country is divided today for many reasons:
- Partisan Politics
- Conflicting News Reports
- Toxic Social Media
- Differing Convictions
As we try to live our lives as Christians in today's world, various questions come to mind:
- Would Jesus be a Republican?
- Would Jesus be a Democrat?
- Would Jesus be affiliated with any political parties?
- What were the politics of Jesus?
- How would Jesus have voted?
Find out what Jesus would do in these chaotic times in our October sermon series “The Politics of Jesus” starting October 4.
See you there!