DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK, WE ARE COMPLYING WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUESTS BY OUR NATION'S LEADERS. LIFE GROUPS ARE NOW MEETING ONLINE.
From the very beginning, God said it was not good for man to be alone. We are created to live and thrive in community. One of our values at The Rock is for everyone to find a place to belong... and that's exactly what Life Groups do!
Life Groups are the friends you grow, laugh, and serve with. Our 13-week Spring semester begins the week of January 26 with a variety of days, times, and topics to choose from. Here's the line up:
- Spiritual Growth: Wisdom -- a group meeting on Monday nights to encourage, celebrate and strengthen each other's spiritual growth. They meet at area restaurants.
- Experiencing God -- this Tuesday night group will be going through this top-rated Bible study by Henry Blackaby on KNOWING and DOING the will of God.
- Faith, Family & Fun -- this fun, kid-friendly group meets Wednesday nights to deepen family relationships through a family Bible lesson and all-inclusive games.
- Sermon-Based -- this group meets Wednesday nights to dive deeper into Sunday's sermons and Scriptures. Come with your notes and questions for a lively in-depth discussion.
- Freedom Groups -- two groups meeting on two different nights (Mondays and Saturdays), will embark on a faith journey to settle their pasts through Biblical study. Live your best life yet by unburdening your past (e.g., unforgiveness, abandonment, abuse, and addictions) and learning to live free.
- Guilt of A Mother -- "Mom Guilt" is the feeling of guilt, doubt, anxiousness or uncertainty experienced by mothers when they worry they're failing or falling short of expectations. These feelings are common in non-mom women, too! Join this ladies-only group on Friday nights to learn how to live free from that feeling, make homemade pampering items, and how to design your own guilt-free home.
Life Groups help you move forward in your walk with Christ ... so connect with a Life Group this Spring. Groups are forming now, so sign up for a Life Group.
Don't do life alone ... there's a place just for you!