29 Now it was so, when Moses came down from Mount Sinai …, that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone while he talked with Him. 30 So when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone… -- Exodus 34:29-30
Glow, the Women’s Ministry of The Rock Church, exists to bring women into a deeper relationship with Christ and to help strengthen their relationships with their husbands, children, family and with each other. As we draw nearer to God, our lives change and His growing Spirit within us will cause us to radiate His love and joy.
Whether young, single, mothers of young children or grandmothers – all women need the love, guidance and help of other women as we walk out our spiritual journeys. As women, there are two major seasons in our lives:
- The season of receiving ... usually as young women
- The season of pouring out ... usually as older, wiser women
At any point in our lives, we can -- and should be – in both! We are never too old to receive or learn, nor are we ever too young to pour out or give to others.
Glow means to radiate, shine and illuminate.
- As we RADIATE: Let us radiate God’s love, mercy, joy and peace to others.
- As we SHINE: Let our light shine like the sun, providing warmth, comfort and life to others.
- As we ILLUMINATE: Let us light the way to freedom and eternal life by sharing the Gospel, revealing God’s free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.
Let us intentionally grow closer to God so His Spirit glows from within us!